The successful candidate:
* Will be part of the cross alts development team that works closely with the investment, client service, operations and external fund administration teams on an end-to-end cross alternatives’ solution
* Partner with number of Alts Line of business aligned technology teams
* Must be curious, hardworking, detail-oriented and motivated by complex analytical problems
* Should be able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals
* Should be able to switch between technical business analysis at the early stage project, to a developer during the implementation and to DevOps once the product goes live covering all aspects of software development life cycle
* Should demonstrate interest in financial markets and have ability to communicate directly with the business users
* Must have a desire to learn and grow their knowledge on investment management
* 7+ years of strong programming experience with Java/Python, React JS, staying on top of latest trends and technologies
* Experience building business workflows through technology automation
* Experience working with private or public cloud platforms
* Good understanding of Database technologies like SQL server and can demonstrate strong SQL experience
* Being part of Agile Development team
* Experience of working in financial services, ideally in a front-office environment.
* Knowledge of Cloud computing
* Experience working in Machine Learning and Data Science projects
* Prior experience working in smaller and global technology teams
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans