Eagle Pace Developer
This role will be more to liaise closely with all middle & Back office operations and technology application teams to generate business and Eagle application functional requirement documents and design specifications for both BAU and operation support.
The background that fits:
* Strong Expertise on the following Eagle Investment Systems suite of Products : STAR, PACE, Account Reference Manager , Workflow Manager, Scheduler , Message Center.
* Oracle, Control M scheduling tool ,Shell/perl scripting Required.
* Ability to write Complex SQL to query large data sets within eagle pace.
* Ability to document current and target state business functional workflows.
* Development experience in ETL tool such as informatica is a plus.
* Understanding of Corporate actions , Trade Processing , Portfolio Accounting , Derivatives workflows and collateral management business concepts.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans