Java Software Engineer
The background that fits:
* 7+ years of minimum experience in software development utilizing java based platforms for building mission critical enterprise applications.
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented Principals.
* Experience working with core spring Framework, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud,.
* Strong understanding in building Microservices leveraging spring boot.
* Experience with messaging and caching technologies (Kafka/MQ)
* Expertise in one or more cloud platforms like AWS /Pivotal cloud factory.
* Experience with database like oracle.
* Proven experience of using CI/CD practices using Jenkins or similar technologies.
* Understanding of domain driven design concepts.
* Understanding of container and container orchestration technologies.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans