Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight &Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within Cybersecurity Tech Controls provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
We are seeking a Senior Cloud Platform Engineer for the Business Intelligence team, who is passionate about solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment – one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. In this role, you will be responsible for transforming our current Business Intelligence capabilities into Platform capabilities and driving continual improvement to our delivery process, velocity and quality.
* Partner with product owners and business stakeholders to understand data needs and requirements
* Lead initiatives and projects across the BI data, analytics and reporting space
* Drive the requirements analysis, design, planning, sizing, and delivery of BI platform capabilities using public and private cloud solutions
* Provide thought leadership and direction to the team – spanning technical, process, and execution
* Rationalizing and optimizing how we delivery technology, leveraging DevOps and other methodologies
* Propose and establish standards and best practices which improve our offerings and how they are leveraged /integrated with by customers
* Drive buy vs build vs integrate decisions, including identifying potential solutions, learning new technologies, driving assessment methodology, and making recommendations
* Building data sets on our cloud-based data platform, the creation of standard report dashboards, self-service reporting models and advanced data analytics that will be used across the GIAM Internal organization as well as externally to all LOB and senior management partners
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 8 to 10 years in systems engineering and development
* 2 plus years using Cloud Technologies
* Experience engineering and managing data on cloud native services (ex: AWS services such as S3, ElasticSearch,DynamoDB, RDS, Redshift)
* Proficient in Java Technologies like Core Java, Spring Frameworks
* Experience with systems analysis and designing platform capabilities, data formats and data flows
* Experience with relational databases like Oracle, MySQL and similar
* Experienced and proficient in Restful API development
* Experience with automated and performance testing methodologies
* Experience with systems analysis and designing platform capabilities and data flows
* Experience with DevOps in the context of data
* Experience leading people and initiatives, working independently and across teams
* Experience using business intelligence tools
* such as Amazon Quicksight, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, QlikView/QlikSense or similar
* Experience with no-SQL technologies
* Understanding of UX Design and UI development methodologies and web technologies (ex: Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Analysis and prepare data models for an enterprise organizations
* Advanced experience with optimizing data for extraction analysis and/or visualization
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Proven ability to understand the clients requirements and deliver a product that will help them meet their objective
* Able to prioritize conflicting requirements based on the business justification and the overall benefit to the business
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans