As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The successful candidate will be a part of the Auto Originations product team, and the candidate must have a proven track record of application development with skills in Cloud, Java, Micro services and building scalable robust systems. In addition, he/she should have excellent communications skills.
* Working with multiple global teams to implement strategic Auto Originations product roadmap
* Working with the Engineering Lead and other development leads to implement technology transformation and Cloud migration
* Digesting Product backlogs and designing and implementing new functionality in partnership with product and technology team members
* Coordinate with line of business and firm wide community in support of governance and standards
* Identify improvement opportunities including automation, process re-engineering and workforce management
* Develop and maintain Knowledge Management process for the development and product teams.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
* 5 – 8 years of software development using Java, J2EE, XML, Web Services/SOA and used Java frameworks – Spring, Spring-boot, Hibernate, REST
* Knowledgeable in developing RESTful micro services with technical stack such as Cassandra and Kafka.
* Working with GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins tools to build and deploy code deployment to production environments.
* Experience with Source Code management techniques/tools.
* Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Good understanding of technical architecture and enterprise architecture
* History of working in an agile development environment
* Financial Industry experience
* Experience working on high throughput mission critical platforms
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans