As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. Working in DevOps means you’ll use both creative and critical thinking skills to automate, maintain and enhance CI/CD Jenkins Pipelins for both AWS and Pivotol Cloud Foundary (PCF) that are crucial to the daily operations of the project. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment – one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Ability to work and define best practices in colloboration with Application Development teams
* 5-7 years of current hands-on development and programming experience on any Object Oriented Programming Language such as Java/Python/Groovy/Scala.
* Knowledge of Microservices architecture, design and business processes
* Knowledge in Distributed application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as Scrum/Kanban, Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) and Automation using Jenkins or equivalent framework
* Knowledge of container orchestration using native or managed Kubernetes and Infrsatstucture as Code tools such as Terraform and/or Ansible
* Requires supporting teams for CI/CD and Jenkins pipeline for both AWS and PCF.
* Knowlegde of Spring & SpringBoot Framework
* Knowledge of data and persistence technologies such as SQL, No-SQL (ex. Cassandra, Dynamo DB)
* Experience with data streaming, messaging and event driven systems such as Kafka, Kinesis, AWS MSK
* Good understanding of Security and Data Encryption principles such as OAuth, Kerberos and KMS solutions
* Any Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles such as Choas Engineering, Observability is a plus
* College degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent is required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for the role
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans