The role will be part of J.P. Morgan’s global technology team supporting Digital Investment Banking and aims to rapidly create products to improve business efficiency, generate new insights to drive client discussion and eventually support new revenue generation. The individual will work in partnership with product managers, business analysts, UI/UX engineers, data engineers & software engineers across the globe spanning multiple skillsets and backgrounds.
Skills Required to be considered for this role:
* Minimum of 4+ years experience working with full stack web.
* ; Advanced knowledge of JS Web UI frameworks like React
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Mindset to work with highly sensitive data and appropriate controls framework
* Hands-on experience designing and building large scale web/desktop and mobile platforms which are systems of record. These applications & services should have been built leveraging some of the following technologies:
* Build and testing frameworks – exposure to automated testing, code scanning tools, Continuous Integration platforms is beneficial
* Database Servers – Experience with Oracle or other RDMS
* Service Oriented Architecture – experience with designing APIs, Messaging, Caching
* Cloud – understanding of public and private cloud
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans