The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
* Engage and improve the whole lifecycle of services – from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
* Scale through automation and evolve systems by pushing change that improves reliability and velocity
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software/tooling solutions
* Design and implement automated deployment strategies that scale with the business
* Research, design and apply advanced security techniques
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
* BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
* Experience in architecting and developing enterprise software, proficiency in software engineering with Java
* Experience in common Java frameworks, such as Spring Web and Spring Batch or similar
* Experience in integrating with external service APIs and specifications, including authentication/authorization
* Knowledge of challenges and best practices in cloud application scaling
* Knowledge of considerations and approaches in managing application vulnerabilities
* Knowledge of cloud-based storage and messaging services, such as S3 and SQS
* Knowledge of techniques for application logging, monitoring and alerting
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Experience in application security, cryptography, network security or system security
* Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
* CI/CD experience utilizing tools such as Github, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef etc.
* Experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or Open Container Initiative (OCI)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans