Working in Container and Kubernetes Security takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
Tech at JPMC
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Engage and improve the whole lifecycle of services deployed in containers on kubernetes – from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
* Scale through automation and evolve systems by pushing change that improves reliability and velocity
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software/tooling solutions
* Design and implement automated deployment strategies that scale with the business
* Research, design and apply advanced security techniques in the Container and Kubernetes area
* Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
* BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
* Experience in developing enterprise software and proficiency in multiple technologies, especially Containers and Kubernetes
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
* CI/CD experience utilizing tools such as Github, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.
* Experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or Open Container Initiative (OCI)
* Experience in application security, cryptography, network security or system security
* Practical exposure with automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
* Practical exposure with cloud provisioning tools like Terraform and CloudFormation
Preferred Certifications :
* CISSP, CISM, SANS-GIAC, CEH and/or Security+
* AWS Certified Developer, Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, SysOps or Security
* Certified Kubernetes Admin/Developer
* Google Cloud DevOps/Security Engineer
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans