As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Strong Communication s kills demonstrating the ability to present and explain ideas and concepts.
* Java – Expert-level implementation skills with Java 8 and above.
* Experience with Spring boot, spring security and other Spring frameworks
* Strong security understanding with API communications
* Experience with CI/CD in products like Jenkins
* Experience working with open source frameworks
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Technical responsibility for application architecture and design.
* Design and deliver high quality features that complies with standards and satisfies architectural tests.
* Participate in Architecture & Engineering forums, perform design reviews
* Collaborate with the Product Owner, Operations and Technology partners around the world
* Proactively look to develop and implement best practices across the entire project team, practicing continuous process improvement.
* Guide team members toward best solutions for the problem at hand
* Listen, interact and train developers to enhance their skill sets
* Experience with using public cloud products, such as EC2, CloudDeploy, RDS, SQS, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, DataDog, Lambda, S3, etc
* Experience working with IaaS technologies like Sceptre or Terraform
* Project management experience, influencing decision-making outside of immediate span of control, and accomplishing key objectives and results
* Experience working in a financial services environment
* Previous experience with wholesale loans business
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans