As an experienced member of our CBB MIS Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Application Development and Data Management
* Develop innovative engineering solutions core Java and J2EE; Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration
* Develop and automate large scale, high-performance data processing systems to drive and improve the product experience
* Build scalable Spark data pipelines leveraging scheduler/executor framework
* Design and Build impactful telemetry and usage tracking solutions for BI tools to improve tool governance and monitoring.
* Mature modern data pipeline streams for analytics use-cases.
* Understand and influence logging to support our data flow, architecting logging best practices where needed
Selected individuals will bring experience within the following requirements:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Experience in one or more of the following technical disciplines:
+ 5+ years with core Java and J2EE
+ 5+ years of experience with Object-Oriented Programming concepts and patterns with Java
+ 5+ years of experience with Core Spring Framework (Spring Boot) (Preferred)
+ 5+ years of experience with utilization REST API and/or EDPI (Preferred)
+ 5+ years of experience with CI/CD (e.g. GIT, Jenkins, Maven) (Preferred)
+ 5+ years of experience with Spark, Python, or PySpark (Preferred)
+ 5+ years of experience with Data Warehousing concepts (including Star Schema) (Preferred)
+ 5+ years of experience with ETL Tools (Preferred)
+ 5+ years of experience with Shell scripts, Perl, and Job Scheduling tools like Autosys/CTRL-M (Preferred)
+ 5+ years of experience with AWS Cloud Technologies (S3, RDS, EC2, Aurora, etc) (Preferred)
+ 5+ years of experience with development/decomposition of complex SQL (RDMS Platforms)(preferred)
* Proficient tools such as JIRA, Confluence (preferred)
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Experience working in an Agile Team construct
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans