What you’ll do
* Lead a team of 40+ Software Engineers to deliver projects on the Deal lifecycle application within Global Investment Banking Technology
* Help drive the modernization of the application and the wider platform in partnership with the group architecture team.
* Own end-to-end availability and performance of critical services and build automation to reduce operational overhead
* Lead by example, set goals for your team, and establish credibility with the quality of your service.
* Be hands-on with certifying integrity and quality of code and design
* Lead a Dev-Ops culture with your team owning stability, performance and incident triage
* Partner with Product Management and Users to drive prioritization and deliver impact
* Drive an innovation culture and help develop talent within the team
What we’re looking for
* 10 Years software development experience (ideally Java based)
* 5+ years technical and people management experience
* Experience managing delivery of at least 2 software products
* Experience managing and overseeing multiple on-going initiatives simultaneously
* Cross-functional communication and collaboration experience
* “T” type skills – Deep in one area of the technology stack and wide in others
* Well versed with Kubernetes , Kafka and cloud native technologies
* Detail-oriented coupled with the ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness
* A degree in software engineering or a similar field.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans