Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) provides identity and access management solutions for the firm’s infrastructure and applications. The team ensures that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
As a Software Development Manager, you will guide a team of Software Engineers and partner closely with Product Owners in an Agile environment to deploy best-in-class “Secrets Vaulting” solutions in hybrid and public clouds. You will be responsible for a team of engineers delivering against an agreed product roadmap through agile work practices.
As a senior leader in Privilege Access Management (PAM) team, you’ll be the visionary responsible for delivering technology platforms in the cloud environment. Your work will have a day-to-day impact on customers and clients around the globe. Your expertise in software development, architecture/design, and leadership will be essential in guiding a team that delivers multiple IT projects on time and within budget. Your team will look to you to mentor them as they work collaboratively to drive the strategic technology roadmap of the firm and implement high-quality technology solutions. And while you’ll be part of a tight-knit team of high-performers who share your passion for technology, you’ll also gain access to the best minds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
* Primarily responsible for managing agile software delivery teams and partnering with the Area Product owner.
* Responsible for all aspects of technology delivery.
* Deliver cloud native vaulting solutions leveraging modern technologies including cloud backed APIs and microservices
* Proactively manage risk related to the owned products e.g. breaks, defects, patches & upgrades
* Attract and retain software development talent
* Mentor team members to progress their technical and professional skills
* Build and maintain relationships with business and technology team members.
* Triage technical issues and lead teams toward solving problems.
* Plan team capacity to accommodate demands.
* Build a diverse and inclusive team and culture within the organization.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.
* 10+ years of overall experience in software development.
* 3+ years of experience in one of the cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
* 3+ years of experience managing software development teams preferably in the cloud space.
* Experienced in containerization (i.e. Docker) and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
* Demonstrated proficiency in application design/architecture
* Demonstrated experience building internet scale platforms from the ground up. Strong understanding of OOP principles, enterprise design patterns and industry best practices with experience using modern technology (e.g. Java, Cassandra, Kafka) and design patterns (e.g. microservices, APIs).
* Experience with automated testing tools (Cucumber, Selenium, ATDD, TDD) and modern CI/CD platforms (Maven, Jenkins).
* Experience with high volume, mission critical applications.
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
* Good problem solving skills.
* Strong organizational and management skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans