This role is for an engineering lead requiring a variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree – preferably in Computer Science
* Minimum 7+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience with Java eco-system and associated tooling (Core & EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Hibernate),
* Experience with MicroServices & Event Driven Architecture
* Experience with Integration patterns and messaging technologies (JMS, Kafka)
* Experience with caching solutions such as Hazlecast, Gemfire, EHCache.
* Experience with Oracle, NoSQL, etc
* SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar), Testing tools & frameworks (JUnit, Cucumber, Mockito), Agile Methodology and Tools (JIRA)
* Experience working in Agile teams, ability to focus and grasp business concepts.
* Strong knowledge of Design & Architectural patterns & principles, including 12 factor app principles & cloud patterns and domain driven design
* Deep experience in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices in software development and workflow products.
* Strong Communication Skills demonstrating the ability to present and explain ideas and concepts.
Previous hands-on experience with Spring Integration, Spring Batch
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans