You will be responsible for the technical design documentation as well as the hands-on configuration of the IBM TRIRIGA solution through all phases of the software development life cycle. You will work multiple projects simultaneously and provide status updates to management on a regular basis and update project schedules and work cooperatively with other organizations to accomplish project work in an efficient and quality manner. Lead, train and mentor junior Application Developer resources on the project team and manage all aspects of the project related to systems and technology and their specific applications for the client. Hands-on experience in all modules of IBM Tririga such as Lease, Capital, and Facilities management modules.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* 5 years’ experience in working as a Technical Consultant
* 3 years’ experience in TRIRGA platform and application
* 3 years’ experience in software development experience
* 3 years’ experience in evaluating customer requirements, creating technical designs and performing development/testing activities
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans