The Finance Data & Insights Team is an agile product team responsible to for the development, production, and transformation of Financial data and reporting across CCB. Our vision is to improve the lives of our people and increase value to the firm by leveraging the power of our data and the best tools to analyze data, generate insights, save time, improve processes & control, and lead the organization in developing skills of the future. Our overall product objectives include:
1) constructing a data environment that enables cross-business, customer-centric decision making and reporting needs across CCB in a consistent framework;
2) creating an ecosystem of dashboards, sourced from authoritative data sources, to replace all manual management reporting and to allow our employees to focus on generating actionable insights;
3) eliminating user tools, saving time, and increasing ability to generate insights through data, dashboards, and developing new capabilities.
This position will have the unique opportunity to support both the Consumer Analytics Infrastructure supporting Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) and Dashboard development. This role will support the monthly processing of RWA at the line of business and account level. The role will focus on reconciliation of production reporting, analytics and research. RWA is used to determine the minimum amount of Capital requirements the firm needs to hold. The role requires strong analytical and problem solving skills with the flexibility to perform various project tasks. Interaction between Finance, Treasury, Information Technology and other groups are required to ensure accuracy of reporting and testing of systemic changes.
In addition, the role requires the use of Alteryx and Tableau to develop dashboards. You will interact with other developers on the team supporting dashboards for Operations, Technology and Digital areas. Your work will support analysis delivered to senior management, including the CCB leadership team.
* Complete quarterly press release and monthly reporting activities for RWA
* Perform monthly production reconciliation to Retail schedules, Wholesale data and published HCR and FFIEC 101 regulatory reports for RWA
* Perform financial data analysis between the general ledger and data warehouse
* Create business requirements for enhancements to existing Finance applications
* Perform testing to ensure new functionality meets end user requirements
* Develop business allocation rules to create account level results and automated monthly production checks to ensure data integrity
* Ensure reconciliation of existing financial systems, including general ledger and account based applications leveraging Essbase, Tableau and SQL
* Run SQL queries to research variances
* Development of Alteryx flows to manipulate data from multiple sources and format for the development of Tableau dashboards
* Requires close partnership with senior level business, Finance, Treasury and IT staff
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting Business, IT or Financial systems discipline
* 5+ years of financial solutions architecture, software development and project management experience
* Hyperion Essbase cube experience preferred
* Tableau and Alteryx experience
* Oracle SQL query language, Unix, and data warehousing experience a plus
* Demonstrated leadership abilities with track record of driving results through cross-functional organization
* Ability to manage multiple projects with tight timelines
* Highly motivated, self directed
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a keen ability to identify systemic issues
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans