The Security Engineering & Architecture Release Operations & Quality team is seeking a lead automation engineer with the ability to work on a fast paced team, strong experience with developing tests, and technical acuity. In this role you will work with software development & quality engineers, on and outside the team, to test features and triage issues in various security projects.
This position requires a results-oriented individual with strong technical and communication skills to handle responsibilities which will include design and implementation of test plans and test cases, risk analysis, and automated test triage. You will need to show abilities in communicating with both developers, Engineering Program Managers, other QA Engineers to build solid test plans, execute & report results. This role requires strong analytical skills, excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills, and a passion to make the best products possible. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
– Communicate frequently with managers and engineers across the organization.
– Create and get consensus on project plans and project concepts.
– Debug and report issues encountered during testing. Help triage the teams daily automation results.
– Support development of new methodologies and tools to improve the quality assurance process.
– Optimize and scale our change qualification and integration pipeline