Zenner USA is a rapidly growing branch of the Zenner/Minol group with offices in Addison, TX and Banning CA. At Zenner USA Product Development we are committed to developing world class automated meter reading equipment for the US and global markets.
This is a Full Stack Developer position that will design and develop the source code, databases, scripts, software specifications and documentation for Zenner software products. This position will also develop application software for testing equipment and manufacturing of Zenner products. This position is part of the team that develops software for all of Zenner’s core software products.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science required in computer science discipline or equivalent degree
- 10+ years’ experience in commercial software/systems design and implementation
- Extensive Java experience (Net Beans)
- C# Programming
- C/C++ programming
- PostgresSQL procedures and functions development required
- Web services using WCF, SOAP or XML/JSON
- Relational database concepts and understanding
- Use of source control such as Git, Subversion, TFS…
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Desired Additional Skills and Experience:
- Have successfully designed and brought to market web/database products using Microsoft C# and a SQL database.
- Good English communication skills both spoken and written
- Ability to work both as a team member and as an individual contributor
- Self-motivated with the capability to drive development efforts to completion
- Java web development
- Android development
- Cross development for Android and IOS
- Java application development
- Visual Basic / VB.NET
- Utility metering industry AMR/AMI experience
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and Development of web based software platforms
- Design and Development of installed applications
- Design and implementation of future enhancements on product lines
- Optimization of database queries
- Security knowledge for application and database access.
- Design of tests for all modifications
- Development of other tools and accessories as needed.