Needs to hire 3 Freelancers
BlazeMeter is looking for an experienced technical writer with a technological background.
BlazeMeter is a next-generation SaaS, Cloud and on-premise continuous testing solution. It is designed to help DevOps and Agile teams “Shift Left” their testing by initiating the continuous testing cycle early in the application development stage.
· Experience writing technical blogs and articles
· Ability to produce highly informative, compact, easy-to-ready content
· Ability to learn technical material and explain it succinctly and in a captivating manner.
· To be self-learners and independent.
· Have good communication skills.
· Ability to interact with the developer community.
. Comfortable with technical jargon, new technologies, and software systems.
· Deadline driven
· Developer, software, QA/QC or engineering background is a plus
· Familiarity with BlazeMeter, JMeter or other performance testing tools is a plus
Together we are shaping the world of Continuous Testing! If interested, please respond with a blog post outline!
Hours to be determined,
1-3 month duration,
$25.00-$55.00/hr avg hourly rate paid