As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You will require a strong understanding of microservice architecture, ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice based platforms. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement.
* Expertise in development using Java and related frameworks like Spring, Spring-boot, JPA or .NET.
* Experience developing Web Services in SOAP or REST.
* Expertise in developing RESTful micro services with technical stack such as Cassandra, Kafka, and Hadoop.
* Working with GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins tools to build and deploy code deployment to production environments.
* Experience with Junit and Cucumber testing.
* Experience with Application Development using object oriented Lifecycle and Application Frameworks.
* Experience with Source Code management techniques/ tools.
* Experience with APM Monitoring tools and logging tools like Splunk, Kibana.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans