Why commute when you can work directly in Temecula, CA!
100% paid for medical benefits + paid holidays + 401K retirement w/ match +
paid time off (PTO) + FREE IdentityIQ & MyscoreIQ Products AND MORE!
The Identity Intelligence Group known as IDIQ in Temecula is currently recruiting for a Test Automation Engineer. IDIQ is a privately-owned company that has been in business since 2009. We provide identity theft and credit reporting services to consumers nationwide under our brands such as IdentityIQÃÂ®, CreditScoreIQÃÂ® and MyScoreIQÃÂ®. Our company is currently ranked in the top 5 in our industry and has been honored as a Top-10 Ranked Company by BestCompany.com, earned the 2019 Stevie Bronze Winner, and the Enterprise Security Top 10 Fraud and Breach Protection Solution Provider for 2019. We have been recognized on TV, online, and radio by shows such as Modern Living with Kathy Ireland. To learn more about our flagship service visit our website at IdentityIQ.com..
What You’ll Do:
The Test Automation Engineer is a technical individual with a passion for developing and maintaining a robust automation test suite. This test suite supports high-quality, continuous delivery of a IDIQ’s software system that comprises of web front ends and back-end service applications.
The Test Automation Engineer works closely with product owners and feature developers to develop automated component, integration, and UI tests using industry-standard tools and techniques. The ideal candidate is willing to take ownership of initiatives to improve the organization’s automation test strategy, has strong knowledge of quality engineering best practices, such as writing test plans, test cases, and conducting regression testing, participates in all agile phases of the SDLC, from development, testing and implementation to maintenance of highly complex solutions in adherence to company standards, and has a strong desire to take on new challenges, such as developing features in addition to test automation responsibilities.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, stakeholder requirements, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the company’s systems.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and four to seven years of experience or equivalent education and software engineering training or experience
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement IT and software engineering best practices
- Excellent software design and programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in a QA/test automation role
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, and services such as Selenium, xunit, specflow, Cucumber
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function
- Ability to plan and manage projects and solve complex problems by applying best practices
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information
PREFERRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge in RDBMS and experience writing SQL scripts
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Exposure to Behavior Driven Development and experience in programming and testing
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- A passion for testing, development, and design
This is a full-time position, salaried, exempt (40+ hours/week) position with a Management by Objectives (MBO) Bonus Plan.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
IDIQ makes available comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision (for employees and dependents). Benefits include 100% Company Contribution for Health Insurance, Life Insurance with AD&D and Employee Assistance Plan, 50% Contribution for Dental, Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability for employees, and a 401k program with employer match. We work in a casual dress attire environment. Enjoy friendly competition with ping-pong tournaments, pool games, and more.
Identity Intelligence Group, LLC dba IDIQ prohibits discrimination or harassment based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, protected medical leaves (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law. acted by email or phone with further information.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to push, move, lift or otherwise bear 10-30lbs. Applications may include but are not limited to repetitive work using a computer keyboard, mouse and headphones while sitting and/or standing at an assigned work desk area.
This position operates in a professional office environment. Office environment can vary with noise levels and stress, from low to moderate.