MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. is a leader in COTS software products and providing safety-c MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism and team work within a highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
a flextime policy with paid overtime
a fitness reimbursement program
other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot chocolate and tea)
regular company outings
MANNARINO is a privately-held Small & Medium Size Enterprise (SME) and was recently awarded the AIAC’s Innovation Technology Award
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
• Work with System Engineers and other stakeholders to design software in compliance with the drone system requirements
• Develop robust, reliable, efficient real-time software executing on autonomous drones
• Develop software documentation in accordance with the project certification requirements/guidelines
• Support the software test effort
The position is based in Montreal, CANADA.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, robustness) of new and current systems.
• 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Strong coding ability using C++, Java or other modem programming language
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to explain complex concepts and designs to colleagues across disciplines.
Other Desired Competencies
• Experience in the aerospace or drone industry
• Experience of software development in a safety critical context (RTCA DO-178, EN 50128, IEC 62304…..)
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English
• Occasional travel required to customer sites (usually within North America)
• Possibility of assignment to customer site within the Montreal area
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. This is why we would like to encourage all those interested to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be held in strictest confidence.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.