As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
The Securities Services Client Reporting team within Custody and Fund Accounting Technology is looking to hire a highly motivated, hands-on Java UI Developer to join the Dallas team to build out the Investor Services reporting platform globally. The successful candidate will be responsible across the technology lifecycle from user/technical requirements, design, development, implementation and support of the CFS reporting systems.
* Strong software engineering skills with minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in UI technologies like REACT/Redux, HTML5/CSS, TypeScript
* Core Java experience
* Relational database experience (DB2/Oracle/Sybase) and Oracle SQL (including stored procedures and SQL performance)
* Deployment and operational support on a Unix or Linux system
* SVN or GIT s
* Understanding of the full software life cycle development processes including Agile processes.
* Enforces discipline acrosss the software development lifecycle including test driven development.
* Help support our environment and effective utilization of the platform. Ensure that systems run well in production, are highly available at disaster recovery and have sufficient capacity.
* Ability to multi-task, handle production issues and work in a fast-paced environment
* Financial industry experience, particularly in an Accounting or Custody area, is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans