* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent technical field
* Minimum of twelve (12) years of application development experience in one of the following languages: Python, Java and/or SQL
* Minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in application development Software frameworks like Spring Boot, Python Flask
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience with Enterprise Cloud i.e. AWS (preferred), Azure, or GCP in a mission critical environment
* Experience managing a team of two to five software engineers
* AWS automation experience and certification is highly desirable
* Experience building dashboards using tools like Tableau, Qlik sense
* Hand-on experience with cloud-based technologies and tools especially in deployment, monitoring and operations, such as Prometheus, Splunk, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana
* Strong working knowledge of modern development technologies and tools such Agile, CI/CD, Git, Terraform and Jenkins.
* Experience in AI/ ML and / or Big Data technologies a plus
* Deep knowledge of Internet protocols and web services technologies such as HTTP, JSON and REST
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans