We are seeking full stack engineer to join the Credit Risk Technology team. The developer will be an integral member of the team that brings their back-end and front-end experience to create end-to-end solutions for a cutting-edge and transformational cross-LOB Credit Platform.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with stakeholders to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
You will work with cutting edge technologies, such as Domain-Drive Design (DDD), microservices, micro frontend (micro UI), Design Thinking via Double Diamond (Discovery & Framing), Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), and with UX/UI Designers and Researchers to provide solutions for Business. You will join us in the journey from private cloud GAIA to the public cloud, AWS.
Qualifications and Technical Expertise
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Work in an energetic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment and deliver on multiple project streams simultaneously.
* Design and implement complex event-driven components using microservice concepts
* Ability to design and implement intuitive UI screens
* Be an expert in researching, prototyping, identifying and implementing technical solution for both the front-end and back-end
* Experience working with an Agile-driven team and with concepts such as Poker Planning, Product Backlog Review, Sprint Planning and Stories.
* Able to independently manage and deliver on deliverables under managed timelines
* Work collaboratively in a team with architects, product owners, and developers, sharing ideas to solve complex and challenging business problems.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Understanding and experience will full software lifecycle, specifically in an agile manner
* Deep experience in the following technologies:
+ Java 8+
+ Microservice architecture and concepts
+ Public or private cloud technologies
+ Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ
* Demonstrable skill in UI and backend development
* Up-to-date with modern developer testing practices such as Continuous Integration, BDD, TDD, and Automated End-to-end testing
* Experience designing, developing and implementing complete software solution and constantly seeking to be an expert.
* Strong ability to use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving for both frontend and backend issues
Passionate about fostering a culture of trust, quality, mentorship and innovation within the team
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans